1. Continue to do mild forms of exercise to keep your body toned during pregnancy. Keeping some form of consistent exercise routine while pregnant will only help to keep you motivated well after you have given birth.
tip: Make sure your physician approves any form of exercise.
2. There are 7-days in a week. Pick one day out of the week where you dress up and show up looking your best, even if you don't feel like it!
3. Make sure to fit a good skincare routine into your schedule; when your skin feels and looks good...you feel good too!
4. Get a pedicure with a bright color! Studies have shown that bright colors can brighten up your mood. Even on a bad day, pretty toes can make everything all right :)
5. If you are first time MOM, joining a Maternity group in your area may be a good idea. Sharing ideas and tips with other MOM's is a great way to connect with other Women.