In this hectic climate that we are in, we have to make sure that our energies are focused on what makes us feel good, even if only temporary...we all need a break. Here are a few things that you can do to create a harmonious environment for yourself:
1. Take yourself and a good friend to a good movie or dinner and make sure that you converse about things that will only bring out your brighter side.
2. Read a good book or visit the library. Find a quiet zone.
3. Pick up the phone and call a good friend you have not spoken to in awhile and reminisce about some of the crazy things you have done for a good heavy chuckle....(LAUGH)!
4. Go to a comedy show for a good gut buster!
5. Go dancing and sweat out that negative energy, plus you might even shed some pounds..:)
6. Make something from scratch.
7. Go by yourself or with your favorite Gal or Guy Pals and get dolled up with your favorite SPA SERVICES.
8. Get a Massage...(this always works).
9. Go to a seminar and learn something new to uplift your spirit.
10. Take a good long NAP and turn all of your social media devices off. Sometimes all we need is a good sleep!
I hope these tips help you. Happy Voting!